Join our high quality interactive live virtual tours.
Israel live online tours are both fun and educational.
Presented by Israeli tour guides, our online live tours takes you to a journey where you will explore stunning Israel from your favorite seat at home.
We are inviting our viewers to join via the Zoom app, so the tours are interactive, with sharing the tour guide’s screen, they will present stunning moving panoramic views of Israel, Google Street View, 3D Satellite views and maps. You will learn about Israel even more than through a real tour.
Our tours are donation based. You decide your own price and can donate via PayPal. You don’t need PayPal account for that! You can instead purchase a ticket for $15 with your credit card. Our tours have a duration of 1 hour and both during and after the tour your guide will answer your questions.
Sign up for a FREE ONLINE TOUR
you receive the link via email
- Jerusalem Old City
- Jerusalem Mount of Olives
- Jerusalem’s Jewish & Armenian quarters
- In the Footsteps of Jesus in the Galilee – Nazareth to Magdala
- In the Footsteps of Jesus in the Galilee – Sea of Galilee
- Old Jaffa
- Masada & Dead Sea
- Tel – Aviv
- Golan Heights
- Understanding Jesus based on his Jewishness and the Land – part 1
- Understanding Jesus based on his Jewishness and the Land -part 2
- Sarona – Templers 19th cet. neighborhood of Tel-Aviv
- A Visit to Samaria’s Biblical Sites
- The bread of life
- The End of Days at the Mount of Olives
- The Hidden Years of John of the Baptist
- Israel introduction -first meeting; The road to become a country
- Tel Aviv street museum – understanding Israel through its street art
- The Temple Mount in Jerusalem
- The Journey to Jerusalem an Experience of a Lifetime
- The Crusaders in the Holy Land in ancient times and today