Visit Bethlehem, The Mount of Olives, Mount Zion and the Western Wall, Golgotha and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in the Old City of Jerusalem with a private guide.
This tour starts at your hotel in the center of Jerusalem or at Jaffa Gate, the main entrance to the Old City of Jerusalem.
After meeting your private guide you leave Jerusalem and exit Israel through one of the checkpoints to enter the city of Bethlehem where you will drive through the Old City neighborhoods before arriving at the main Manger Square.
Here we meet a local guide who will join us in the Church of Nativity, the oldest church building in the Holy Land and the place of birth of Jesus. We will also visit the cave of Saint Gerome in the Church of Saint Catherine, from which the annual Bethlehem Midnight Mass is broadcasted to the rest of the world.
A walking tour visiting all the highlights, including amazing views from different rooftops.
In Jerusalem the tour continues on top of the Mount of Olives with a beautiful view of Jerusalem. From there you walk down, passing the Dominus Flevit and Getsemaneh churches. We use transportation to go up again, to Mount Zion, to visit the Room of the Last Supper, the Tomb of King David and Dormition Abbey, the last place of rest of Maria, mother of Jesus.
We will and smell the spices in the Souq, the Arabian market and walk through the different quarters and visit the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the place were Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
The Tomb of Jesus is the end of this tour, you can decide to stay in the Church to enter the Tomb, which can take 2 to 3 hours, or walk with your guide to Jaffa Gate.
- Start: Jaffa Gate (click for map) or your hotel in center of Jerusalem (please contact us before booking)
- $ 825 per tour for 8 hours for max 3 persons, $900 for 4 to 6 persons.
- Private tour with an English speaking private guide exclusive for you.
- Spanish, Russian, French, German, Dutch speaking guide guaranteed if you book two weeks in advance.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Israel.
- In Bethlehem a licensed Palestinian guide takes us to the Church of Nativity and the cave of St. Gerome.
- Entrance fees of above itinerary are included.
- Drinks and meals are not included.
- Transportation is included.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is 100% refund minus transaction costs. If you cancel between 4 and 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% refund. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is no refund.
If bookings are full or closed you can call us on 00972 – (0)54 312 12 20 for last minute arrangements.
Changes to the programs are possible due to security or weather conditions.
Our Palestinian colleagues
Guiding in places under control of the Palestinian Authority (PA), aka Area A, like Bethlehem and Jericho will never be done by an Amazing Jerusalem guide. The guide will be with you, but let the guiding be done by a Palestinian guide with a license from the PA. If you decide to go to such a place with another company, please ask them about their policy, Palestinian guides are not allowed to guide in Israel, refusing to use them on their own ground, to save a few dollars, is a practise that is still very common.
Kudos ang hugs from our Palestinian colleagues if you do.