Amazing Jerusalem is part of Booqify, a network of independent tour guides. With us you will always have direct contact with your guide before the tour to avoid negative surprises or fruitless promises. On our boutique day tour to Jerusalem we offer an experience you will not have with others. Most tours leave very early, will bring you to a souvenir shop, have a large crowd and have you pass the highlights in a fast pace.
We offer an amazing tour with a small group, a great guide and late departure for a relaxed morning and we are the only day tour that visits the Temple Mount.
During the tour we stop for coffee, not for souvenirs.
We leave two hours later from Tel Aviv than the big companies but we see more because we drive directly to Jerusalem and we do not visit Yad Vashem or Ein Karem on the same day, like the others do. Click here to see all differences.
Many places are special but nothing is like Jerusalem.
4000 years of history with many conquests and destructions, (very) holy for 3 religions with a few billion followers and a disputed status that you encounter in the media on a daily basis.
You should visit such a city with a guide and you are on the right page for that.
Join us on one of our amazing boutique tours in the Holy City
Please note: if you book after 4pm for the next day you MUST start at 9.00 am at Rothschild Boulevard 22
What makes this tour unique?
- Late departure allows you to enjoy a more relaxed morning.
- We do NOT visit a souvenir shop with the group
- Enjoy a personal experience with an excellent licensed guide and a small group of max. 19 people.
- You will spend the whole day in and around The Old City (this tour does not visit Yad Vashem).
- You will actually visit the Temple Mount (Dome of the Rock, Al Aqsa mosque) instead of only viewing it from afar.
- Guiding in one language, your guide will not switch languages during this tour.
Enjoy a faster ride back to Tel Aviv because this tour uses the toll road.
- You can use this tour to transfer to Jerusalem with your luggage.
- Centrally located pick up points and no switching of buses.