Experience Jerusalem’s Old City from its most fascinating angles with an extremely knowledgeable and passionate guide. Visit the Holy City’s sacred sites and discover some of the most amazing views of Jerusalem. This small group boutique tour includes all entrance fees, a drink during our coffee stop and lunch in a restaurant.
More than any other neighborhood, the Old City of Jerusalem embodies the colorful spirit of Jerusalem. Experience the four quarters of the Old City with their winding alleys, bazars, different religions, smells and tastes.
Ascend the site which Jews refer to as Temple Mount (not on Fridays) and which Muslims call the Noble Sanctuary/Haram esh-Sharif. Touch the stones of the Western Wall and understand why Jews call this the holiest place on earth. You will climb to the rooftop and go underground under the beautiful Hurva synagogue in Jerusalem. Experience the power of belief on the Via Dolorosa and in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where Jesus was bullied, crucified, buried and resurrected.
The Holy City of Jerusalem is one of the most unique places on earth. Where else can you see people of different religions, nationalities, cultures and ethnicities live side by side in an area of less than one square kilometer? Which other place in the world can capture the interest and imagination of so many different peoples? Where else can you experience so many layers of history piled on top of each other? Where else will every stone and every corner tell its own story?
Where can you experience all of this?
Only in Jerusalem!
Only a qualified local guide will be able to uncover all of Jerusalem’s secret spots for you. Our guides are not only trained to explain the history of each site to you, but they will also create a connection between each of these sites, allowing you to get the whole picture. If you really want to achieve an in-depth understanding into the soul of this amazing city, you should book your tour now. They are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about their profession, guaranteeing you the best possible value for your money.
Please note that our tours are limited to 15 participants in order to allow each visitor to have a personalized experience.
On Fridays it is NOT possible to visit the Temple Mount and the Hurva Synagogue.
- Guaranteed departure.
- Start in front of the Tourist Office, 15 meters after Jaffa gate entrance (map).
- The price per person is $75
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
- Language: English
- Duration 6 hours, from 9 am until 3 pm.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Israel.
- The ticket price includes, coffee, lunch and all entrance fees during the tour.
- Transportation not included, click here in order to find out how to reach the meeting point in Jerusalem by public transportation from Tel Aviv.
- Please note that modest attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) is required for visiting the city’s holy sites.