We have a selection of boutique hotels to choose from.
In this package you have a guaranteed spot on our award winning Amazing Jerusalem Boutique Day Tour.
Please note that this tour does NOT take place on Fridays and Saturdays because access to the Temple Mount is close these days for non-Muslims.
The Temple Mount visit is one of the things that makes this day tour unique. Other traits that makes this tour special are:
- We leave after 9am, about two hours later then the norm, giving you time to enjoy your breakfast.
- We have no group visit to a souvenir shop, but use this time for an extra coffee stop.
- We do not switch busses and bring you straight to Jerusalem.
In Tel Aviv you will get a 3-hour guided tour from Sunday to Thursday at 11 a.m., the rest of the day you can keep the bike.
Our Dead Sea tour details.
We do not pack the most into a day, we pack the best into it, we created this tour for people who want to relax and enjoy their holiday.
It is a guided Boutique Tour with small group visiting Masada and a Spa resort with swimming pool and to float in the Dead Sea at a neat and well-kept beach.
Including lunch. You can also decide to only go to the Spa for $120-140. Pick up is possible from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
Differences for our Dead Sea Tour with others
- Lunch is included
- Guided in only one language
- No need to take towels with you
- Locker included
- We go straight to the sites and skip cosmetic factories or other tourist traps
- Neat and well-kept private beach
- Transportation by little train from Spa to the beach, no need to walk
- Spa with access to sulfur pools
- Massages possible (not included in price)
- Fresh water swimming pool
- We leave about 2 hours later, giving you time for a relaxed breakfast.
This tour needs a minimum of 10 adults. If we do not reach this minimum we will give you two choices:
1- Refund you $40 and book a Masada-Dead Sea (or just Dead Sea) tour with another operator, with a small group, with earlier departure (am), entrance to Dead Sea and Masada is included and pick up is at your hotel, no towel included, no lunch included, this tour can be guided in two languages.
2-Refund you 100%