If you hold a passport of a European Union Member Country, the US, Canada, Norway, Switzerland and these countries, you can travel to Israel visa free, under tourism, business and similar purposes, and remain here for up to 3 months.
If you are from any other country you have to apply for a short term B/2 visa by provision of the information below.
After making your hotel booking and itinerary you will receive an invitation letter from our company which you can attach to your visa application.
Please note: applications with missing details will be returned without processing
B/2 Visitor’s Visa
A B/2 visa is granted to someone who wishes to stay in Israel for only a short time (for a visit, tourism, a business meeting or study in a Hebrew ulpan).
A person who enters Israel on a B/2 visa is not allowed to work in the State of Israel.
The visa will be issued upon provision of the following:
- A completed and signed application for a visa to enter Israel (Download the application for Visa to enter Israel).
- Itinerary including plane ticket, and hotel reservation information or address of where you will be staying
- Passport (must be valid for at least six months beyond the period of the stay in Israel) or travel document (must be valid for at least one year beyond the period of the stay in Israel)
- Two passport pictures.
- Health Insurance (a letter stating that you are fully covered for your international travel).
- Letter from Employer, stating that you are currently employed and will continue to work once you return from your trip,
- Valid re-entry visa to the United States OR original permanent resident (Green card).
- Payment of the fee
The consul may request additional documents.
Since the fee is collected for handling the application, it will not be refunded to the applicant if the visa is not issued for any reason.
Download the Application
Click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel for an Official Passport
Please note the process time for an official visa is two weeks.
In case an expedited process is requested, please submit an additional letter:
– Please address the letter to the consul.
– The letter’s subject line should be: “A request to expedite”
– In the letter, please explain the reason for requesting to expedite the visa and the specific date you would like the visa to be ready.
– In case the visa is needed in less than 48 hours from the time you apply, please submit a copy of your flight itinerary.
Disclaimer of liability
The material and information contained on this page is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.
The source of the information of this page is the Israeli Government and Visaguide.world.