The Capital of Cool, aka The Best Beach Party Spot on the Planet aka the other city that never sleeps.
Tel Aviv also has a vibrant food scene and some of the hottest chefs in the world, making it a city you must visit.
Two sunny cities. One break.
3 nights in Ness Hotel in the center of Tel Aviv and our Award Winning day tour to Jerusalem with a top guide.
Ness Hotel is located just 500 meter from the beach, near the central streets of Ben Yehuda and Allenby, in a dynamic and vibrant area.
The hotel rooms are fully air conditioned/heated, and are equipped with flat-screen TV with cable, a mini-bar in each room and free wifi.
The hotel staff offers personal service to each guest and is available 24 hours a day.
4000 years of history with many conquests and destructions, (very) holy for 3 religions with a few billion followers and a disputed status that you encounter in the media on a daily basis.
You should visit such a city with a guide and that is included in this package.
Our Amazing Jerusalem Boutique Tour is ranked #10 Top Experience in the Middle East on TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice ranking and the only Israeli experience in the list.
What makes this tour unique?
- Late departure allows you to enjoy a more relaxed morning.
- Enjoy a personal experience with an excellent licensed guide and a small group of max. 19 people.
- You will spend the whole day in and around The Old City (this tour does not visit Yad Vashem).
- You will actually visit the Temple Mount (Dome of the Rock, Al Aqsa mosque) instead of only viewing it from afar (note: not possible on Friday and Saturday).
- Guiding in one language, your guide will not switch languages during this tour.
- You can use this tour to transfer to Jerusalem with your luggage.
- Central pick up points, no switching of buses.
| Coronavirus: travel update.|
Sign up to receive a message when we start selling again.
- Price is € 250 per person, based on two people, for 3 nights and 1 day tour.
- 3 nights stay Ness Hotel, breakfast NOT included
- Minimum age 10 years
- Good condition, during this tour we walk most of the time.
- Flight, food and drinks are NOT included
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel for any other reason during the last 15 days you receive no refund. Cancel before 15 days and you receive a full refund. If you have to cancel because of government restrictions in your country or in Israel because of the coronavirus you receive a 100% refund.